MAXIS Global Risk Solution
The MAXIS Global Risk Solution leverages centralised decision-making and reinsurance through a longer term commitment benefitting the multinational employer (typically three years). The portfolio is underwritten at global level, which enables us to deliver upfront discounts and offer you better terms and conditions.
Through reinsurance, local employee benefits programmes are combined to form an international pool. Although this is a non-profit-sharing arrangement, better pricing and discounts can be delivered in advance, eliminating the complexities and time lag of pool payments.
Eligible coverages include any group policies: death benefits for any cause, survivor income benefits, group disability benefits, risk coverages under pension plans and medical coverage.
Using the MAXIS Global Risk Solution, employers can achieve stronger global governance and execute their global employee benefits strategy.
Pricing the risk at a global portfolio level means that employers can achieve better terms and conditions. MAXIS GBN is also able to provide rate guarantees for any life policies included of up to three years, and potentially improved free-cover limits.
What MAXIS GBN offers
- Strong underwriting expertise, with in-depth knowledge of local risk factors through our local members
- A consultative approach on the diversification of risk to balance the portfolio and reduce volatility
- Competitive upfront rates, enhanced policy terms and conditions, rate guarantees, alignment of key terms and conditions, and potentially improved free-cover limits on the worldwide population
- World-leading Health & Wellness reports and support - our MAXIS Global Medical Dashboard reports provide a holistic view of health issues by identifying country-specific trends and cost drivers, and our dedicated Health & Wellness team will help evaluate report data and consider practical health and wellness programmes
- Comprehensive financial data analysis in annual reports, showing all income and expenses of policies included
- High governance levels through nearly 140 local members in 123 key markets
- Insight, guidance and benchmarking knowledge during the renewals process
- Dedicated account managers at global, regional and local level, working closely with you and supporting you in the resolution of issues that may arise.
Who is it for?
- Multinational companies with centralised management of employee benefits worldwide, and/or who are expanding internationally
- Companies operating in at least three countries, with a minimum of 100 lives in each
- A minimum US$10,000 premium in each country
- Companies with at least US$3m premium across all policies.
Please note, this should include policies that are new to MAXIS GBN. Employers with an existing pool are subject to additional conditions in order to transfer some or all policies to this solution.
Further conditions may be placed to access this solution.