Health & Wellness
We’re a world leader in helping clients meet health and wellness challenges, through our extensive research and data-driven approach. We offer best-in-class global medical dashboard reports with year-on-year comparative analysis. In addition, our local members offer a variety of health and wellness initiatives.
A productive, healthy and engaged workforce is an increasing concern for multinational employers across the world.
The costs for addressing the growing health needs of employees and their dependents are driving up annual premiums. The indirect costs associated with absenteeism and presenteeism greatly add to the costs paid by employers, above and beyond health insurance premiums.
By using any of MAXIS GBN’s four core solutions, multinational employers gain access to our dedicated Health & Wellness team.
This includes best-in-class medical reporting, and expert insight into the underlying medical cost drivers and trends resulting from employee and dependent access to health services.
What MAXIS GBN offers
- MAXIS Global Medical Dashboard reports providing a holistic view of health issues by identifying trends and cost drivers
- Global paid claim reports featuring distribution graphs to show how claims were spent in each country, enabling year-on-year comparisons
- Global incurred claim reports, complementing paid claim reports by providing census-based utilisation and per member per year metrics, to better identify cost drivers and utilisation trends in each country
- Country-specific benchmark reports providing data on healthcare use in the local portfolio, to enable employers to better assess their own experience against the market’s.
- Key data metrics such as claims by relationship type, age band, benefit category, ICD-10 diagnostic groups and provider network
- A focus on targeted chronic conditions
- Access to our dedicated Health & Wellness team to help evaluate report data and consider practical health and wellness programmes
- No extra costs or fees for employers using the MAXIS Global Captive Solution.
Who is it for?
- Global paid claim reports and country-specific benchmark reports are available to all MAXIS GBN clients
- Global incurred claim reports are available to clients using MAXIS Global Captive Solution, MAXIS Global Risk Solution or MAXIS Global Pool
MAXIS Global Medical Dashboard reports are available for countries where employers have private group medical insurance contracts above a required threshold (200 lives for global paid claim reports and 400 lives for incurred claim reports) with MAXIS GBN members participating in the Global Medical Dashboard initiative.