SIIA international conference 2018
The Self-Insurance Institute of America Inc, or SIIA for short, will host its Latin America-focused International Conference from 17-19 April in Monterrey, Mexico.
The event is designed to help attendees identify and understand self-insurance business opportunities in Latin America.
Our very own, Ricardo Almeida, Americas Business Development Leader, will participate in a panel with other leading Latin American insurance carriers to discuss market strategies and product development highlights.
Some other topics highlights include:
- Medical Travel Trends - The U.S. - Latin America Connection
- Captive Insurance in Latin America - What's Happening Now?
- Duty of Care Updates for Expats in Latin America
- Using Monterrey-Based Medical Facilities to Treat Employees of U.S.-Based Companies
- Value Added Services for International Plans
- Self-Funding, Stop-Loss and Reinsurance in the Latin American Marketplace
Attendees will have the opportunity to tour selected medical facilities in Monterrey to see and hear first-hand how they are currently positioned to collaborate with forward looking self-insurance industry players in the United States.
For more details on the conference, please visit here.