Wednesday 24 May 2023 - Thursday 25 May 2023
Maarssen, The Netherlands
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) has been spoken about at length over the past decade. Championing DE&I can help build a successful business and it’s hard to deny that an inclusive culture is no longer just a “nice to have” or “the right thing to do”.
Join us at the NARIM Congress to find out how you can champion DE&I. Thomas Lienert, Regional Director NORCEE at MAXIS GBN, Bas Schepman, Manager International Clients, Partnerships & Networks at Achmea and Svetlana Vasileva, Captive Manager at Heineken will share insights about the role benefits can play in helping multinationals create an inclusive, equitable workplace for a diverse employee population.
• Event: NARIM Congress 2023 “Transform to perform”
• Date: Thursday 25 May 2023
• Location: Maarssen, Netherlands
• Time: 1.30pm to 3.15pm
• Topic: Diversity of employees by using global benefit strategies
• Speakers: Thomas Lienert,Regional Director NORCEE at MAXIS GBN, Bas Schepman, Manager International Clients, Partnerships & Networks at Achmea, Rogier Bouwman, Global Pension and Benefits Manager at Heineken
Head to the NARIM website to find out more about the event!
Find out more