Are you thinking of adding employee benefits (EB) to your captive? Do you want to hear from other multinationals who have gone on the journey? Then look no further!
We were lucky to be joined by Matthias Helmbold, VP Global Risk Benefits, Health and Wellbeing at DHL, Marc Bentley, Director of Risk Finance at InterContinental Hotels Group at our recent London captive event. They shared lots of valuable information with the captive managers in attendance during their Fireside Chat with Richard Cutcher, Editor at Captive Intelligence.
Richard recorded the session for the latest edition of the Global Captive Podcast – it’s well worth a listen. They discussed:
- why both companies decided to add EB to the captive and their journey to doing this
- how adding EB helped grow the captive and diversify risk
- how a captive can be the most cost-effective way to manage EB risk
- why stakeholders across the business (finance, HR and the captive) need to work effectively together to make the programme a success
- some of the challenges of adding EB to a captive.
Listen in the player below, on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts. If you want to find out more about our London event, you can read the key takeaways here.