Monday 29 November 2021
Do you want to know the three biggest reasons multinational employers are starting employee benefits (EB) captive programmes? And why data is so important for those looking to get into the captive EB game?
You’re in luck! To find out all this and more, all you need to do is tune into the latest episode of the Global Captive Podcast (GCP #60). You can listen in the player below or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Mattieu Rouot, CEO at MAXIS GBN, sat down with Richard Cutcher, Executive Producer at GCP, in our London office. The pair discussed a variety of fascinating topics, including:
- Mattieu’s career journey that took him to MAXIS and his goals as CEO
- the five-year anniversary of the MAXIS GBN joint venture
- the EB fronting network industry
- what is causing multinationals to consider an EB captive programme
- how data can help make a captive more efficient and effective.
And that’s not all – in this episode Richard Cutcher also spoke to delegates at one of the first in-person captive conferences since the pandemic… the European Captive Forum.
Sit back, relax and listen to this episode for a whole host of insights on the captive world.