Why are multinationals looking to captives to manage employee benefits (EB)? Can captives help employers offer more or better benefits to their people? Could a captive programme help companies further their diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) goals?
Tune into the latest Global Captive Podcast to find out all this and more. Aaron Brown, Regional Manager UK & Ireland at MAXIS Global Benefits Network and Sven Roelandt, Global Leader Captive EB Services at Aon, joined Richard Cutcher to give their views and share real life case studies.
You can tune in to the episode in the player below or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
The group discussed:
- the differences between captive and pool programmes
- the market conditions driving multinationals to consider captives (importance of EB for employees, COVID-19, hardening P&C market etc)
- how a captive can remove exclusions on COVID-19, suicide and mental health, and cover gender reassignments, same-sex couples and other benefits that might not be available through local underwriting
- why multinationals are pricing EB at breakeven or reinvesting underwriting profits from a captive into enhanced benefits and health and wellness programmes
- the keys to successfully implementing a captive EB programme.
If you’re considering moving towards adding EB to your captive, it’s a must-listen!