Wednesday 21 June 2023 : 9am-12.30pm
The last few years have changed the world of work forever. We’ve been through a pandemic, traditional work patterns have changed, the gig economy is well and truly here to stay and we’re facing rapidly rising inflation.
These significant trends all have knock-on effects for employers around the world, as they look to provide the benefits they need to protect their people, without breaking the bank.
But do employers in Asia-Pacific need to adapt and rethink their employee benefits programmes?
Join MAXIS, Tokio Marine Life Singapore and Willis Towers Watson (WTW) as we discuss the biggest industry trends, with a specific focus on the Asia-Pacific region. The event will be in Singapore on Wednesday 21 June from 9am-12.30pm.
- Event: Rethinking employee benefits
- Date: Wednesday 21 June
- Time: from 9am to 12.30pm
- Location: 21 Collyer Quay, #09 101, Singapore 049320
- Speakers : Dr Leena Johns, Head of Health & Wellness, MAXIS GBN, James Coker, Head of Business Development, WTW, Tan Eng Cheong, Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Solutions, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore.
A focus on wellness
Dr Leena Johns, Head of Health & Wellness, MAXIS GBN, will talk about wellbeing at work during her session – “Future of work: megatrends in EB and workplace wellness”.
- Why workplace wellness programmes may not be attracting those employees who would actually benefit from them.
- Inequities in healthcare: are there employee groups who are disadvantaged and marginalised, meaning they can’t get the care they need.
- Workplace wellness in a post pandemic world.
- Why industry segmentation should be factored in as a pivotal tool in designing workplace wellness programmes.
A focus on rising medical inflation
James Coker, Head of Business Development, Health & Benefits, Asia Pacific, WTW will share more about rising medical inflation during his session - “The current trends and issues and how our clients are tackling it”.
- Understanding the key cost drivers and trends in our workforce.
- Making the change: what can companies do to mitigate medical inflations.
- Delivering better employee experience and prioritizing wellness for everyone.
A focus on employee benefits trends
Tan Eng Cheong, Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Solutions, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore, will talk about employee benefits offerings and compensation during his session “Expanding employee benefits to encompass growing employee needs”.
- A shift in employee’s consideration in evaluating job opportunities.
- Employers recognising the increasing trend in benefits expansion for top talent attraction.
- Three key achievements: reducing operational costs, increasing productivity and profitability.
Don't forget to register here