Global program management solution
MAXIS Global Benefits Network (MAXIS GBN) has launched the MAXIS Global Risk Solution, a global program management solution offering multinationals competitive rates and greater predictability across their employee benefits budget. The solution is a single-employer, non-profit-sharing arrangement for centralised multinational companies with large global footprints, looking for better terms and conditions by insuring their local workforce as part of a larger worldwide employee population.
Key advantages of the MAXIS Global Risk Solution include:
- The ability for multinational employers to leverage their true size to gain economies of acquisition and secure favourable policy terms and conditions
- Greater predictability across a company’s global employee benefits budget
- An international financial view of employee benefits programs
- A dedicated reinsurance underwriting team, focused on providing you with competitive and stable long-term pricing solutions
“Increasingly complicated regulations and pressure to better manage and anticipate benefit spending are driving employers to explore new ways to optimise their worldwide employee benefits arrangements,” said Andrew Stocker, MAXIS GBN’s head of business development. “The MAXIS Global Risk Solution is part of our continued effort to anticipate the needs of our clients and provide best-in-class service.”
Eligible coverages include:
- Group death benefits for any cause, payable as a lump sum or as an annuity, including customary riders such as Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Survivor income benefits
- Group disability benefits
- Medical coverage
For more information please visit the MAXIS Global Risk Solution page or contact MAXIS GBN.