Struggling to sleep? Our EAP partner ICAS World is hosting a webinar to share tips and tricks to help you rest more effectively at night. The free webinar will take place on 28 April and there are two sessions available for you to join depending on your time zone. Simply click the buttons below and register for your preferred time via Eventbrite.
Session 1: 06:00/6am London or 13:00/1pm Hong Kong
Session 2: 15:00/3pm London or 10:00/10am New York
About the session
The presentation covers the basic biological factors surrounding sleep and is linked to mental health. Skills are introduced to help you build a healthy sleep routine. The session will include a number of key talking points, including:
- why we sleep
- the sleep cycle and sleep stages
- how much sleep do I need?
- examples of sleep disorders
- healthy sleep practices and sleep
- sleep hygiene
- creating a sleep environment
- stimulus control or sensory preparation
- relaxation tools
- sleep apps
- ICAS support.
For more information about the event, please contact ICAS.
1. ICAS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED incorporated and registered in England whose registered office is at 85 Gresham Street, London, England, EC2V 7NQ