We're really excited to be heading to Luxembourg for the European Captive Forum (ECF) on 9 and 10 November. We can't wait to see some of you there in person for the first time in what feels like ages!
Make sure you come and see us at our booth (number SS1) to chat all things employee benefits (EB) and to help yourself to some of our goodies.
And that’s not all – we’re going to be speaking at the conference too. Join our session to find out all about EB, captives, healthcare and more.
Title: Moving from volume to value, delivering employee-centred healthcare post pandemic
Date: Wednesday 10 November
Time: 14:00 (local time)
Speakers: David Schupak, Regional Director for Western Europe, UK and Middle East and Africa at MAXIS GBN, Aaron Brown, Regional Manager, UK & Ireland at MAXIS GBN and José Corsino, Partner at Delonia Software.
Some of the topics we’ll look at during our session include:
- the benefits of adding EB into a captive and why it’s so important, especially during COVID-19
- how captive programmes give greater flexibility for managing and funding EB programmes
- how cost savings via the captive, allow multinationals to add new wellness solutions without breaking the bank
- the advantages of moving from sick care to healthcare
- why wellness and other additional services are now more important than ever before
- the shift and change in healthcare with more services moving online
- how adding more valuable EB can help with employee retention, attraction and care (reducing absenteeism).
European Captive Review awards
We’ll also be attending the European Captive Review Awards evening on Monday 8 November – the evening before the start of the conference. We've been shortlisted for the Employee Benefits Network award so we're even more excited! We can’t wait to have a fun evening celebrating with you all in person!
Good luck to all the nominees.